Premium Acrylic Concrete Sealer. HS-200
Premium Acrylic Concrete Sealer HS-200 From SureCrete
Clear Stamped Concrete Driveway And Pool Deck Sealer Premium Acrylic
5-Gal Pail - WE RECOMMEND TO PICK-UP OR SHIP ON PALLET, CONTACT US FOR FREIGHT RATES
SureCrete’s Acrylic Concrete Sealer HS 200 is a premium, high performance, single-component silane acrylic, 20% solids, low VOC (400 g/L), sealer purposed for concrete or any cement-based product. It is vapor permeable and readily applies outside. HS 200 was specially designed meet the challenges posed by some of the harshest freeze/thaw cycle climates in the world.
However, HS 200 is also specially formulated for extreme climates where a low VOC sealer is required. Its nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity. Even in warmer climates HS 200’s Stamped Concrete Sealer slower evaporating solvents will not apply a "cotton candy" effect before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface.
A single coat application will provide a UV shield, enhance the beauty, and protect the surface of driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco.
May be applied with:
- Pump-up Sprayer
- Rolling. Roller covers require a solvent resistant core, nap size: 3/4" is recommended for heavy textured patterns, 1/4" mohair is recommended for very smooth surfaces.
- Airless Spraying. Airless sprayer should be capable of a minimum .5 gpm discharge. 2. Tip size should be approximately .015"-.019" with 65° fan.
Recoats Acrylic Sealer - HS 200’s silane, acrylic formula creates the premier choice to reseal or refresh an existing decorative concrete project. The surface should be cleaned with a pressure washer and Super Concrete Renovator
Packaging: 1 or 5 gal. (18.9 L) pail
Coverage Varies upon substrate - approximately 200-240 ft2 per gal., per coat (18.6–22.3 m2 per 3.8 L, per coat) 6.7-8 mils wet; 1.3 - 1.6 mils cured.
For Slip Resistance please also refer to SureGrip – Non Slip Sealer Additive HD
You also may be interested in these GlobMarble products:
HS-340 Premium Sealer
Where To Use:
- Freshly Poured Stamped Concrete
- Tightly Troweled Garage Floors Low VOC States
- Residential and Commercial Stamped Pool Decks
- Clear Protection Concrete
- Color Enhancing Sealers Clear
- Freeze-Thaw Stamped Driveways
- Cold Weather Stamped Walkways and Sidewalks
- Property Management Stairwells
- Resealing over de-laminated and worn sealed concrete
- Concrete Paint Clear Sealing
How To Use:
- Any surface that will be sealed must be properly etched, fully profiled, and completely clean of any contaminants.
- Make sure that the temperature will remain between 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit and there will be no precipitation in the area for 24 hours.
- Apply with an EpoxyGlide roller, or a pump sprayer. Be sure to apply in thin, even coatings.
- Two coats are typically suggested for any exterior project, with the second coat being applied as soon as the first coat can be walked on.
Frequently Asked Questions About Exterior Clear Stamped Concrete Sealer HS 200LV:
Q: Can I use just one coat of this clear stamped concrete sealer?
A: Even though this sealer is known to work better than others in just one coat, it is not recommended. You’re better off applying two thin coatings.
Q: Will HS 200 Series Clear Stamped Concrete Sealer fill small holes?
A: No, acrylic sealers were not designed to fill any types of voids. Thick coatings and puddling should be avoided, because acrylic sealers are only designed to be clear at a thickness of 8-9 mils.