HS-300 Premium Acrylic Stamped Concrete Sealer 5 Gal
ACRYLIC STAMPED CONCRETE SEALER HS 300 LOW VOC
ONLY LOCAL PICK UP OR SHIPPING ON PALLET, CONTACT US FOR FREIGHT RATES
SureCrete’s HS 300:
- is a premium, high performance, single-component, 30% acrylic solids, low VOC (400 g/l), sealer
- formulated for SureCrete overlays or other cement-based products like a clear stamped concrete sealer.
- specially designed for extreme climates where a low VOC sealer is required (Cold Weather, Freeze/Thaw Climates)
- its’ nano-sealer technology deeply penetrates and reacts internally with cement, slowing moisture migration and efflorescence and intensifying bond capacity.
- slower evaporating solvents will not show a "cotton candy effect" before the applicator can finish a tight, smooth surface even in warmer climates.
- provides a UV shield, enhances the color of your surface, and protect it.
Surfaces: driveways, garage floors, patios, walkways, pool decks, and stucco.
HS-300 is vapor permeable and readily applies outside.
May be applied with:
Roller. Roller covers require a solvent resistant core, nap size: ¾" is recommended for heavy textured patterns, ¼" mohair is recommended for very smooth surfaces.
Airless Spraying. Airless sprayer should be capable of a minimum .5 gpm discharge. 2. Tip size should be approximately .015" .019" with 65° fan.
Recoats HS 300’s silane, acrylic formula creates the premier choice to reseal or refresh an existing decorative concrete project. The surface should be cleaned with a pressure washer and Super Concrete Renovator
Packaging: 5 gal. (18.9 L) pail
Coverage: Varies upon substrate: approximately 200-240 ft2 per gal., per coat (18.6–22.3 m2 per 3.8 L, per coat) 6.7-8 mils wet; 1.3-1.6 mils cured.
For Slip Resistance please also refer to SureGrip – Non Slip Sealer Additive HD
You also may be interested in these GlobMarble products:
Northern areas suffer from freeze and thaw cycles that can make the utilization of a typical protective exterior concrete acrylic sealer very problematic. Over time and multiple freeze/thaw cycles, most acrylic sealer will begin to delaminate and detach from the original substrate (typically an overlay with 30% solids acrylic coatings) and sometimes take chunks of the original concrete with it. For this reason, many have chosen to forego the application of an acrylic sealer altogether in these environments. HS 300 makes it possible to not only apply a sealer safely without worrying about it becoming weak and delaminating over time and multiple freeze and thaw cycles, but also to do so while adhering to strict VOC laws requiring solvent acrylic concrete sealers to vaporize less ecologically hazardous solvents into the air.
How to Use:
- Any surface that will be sealed must be cleaned, completely cured, and free of any contaminates.
- Make sure the temperatures will remain between 50-90 degrees Fahrenheit and there will be no precipitation of any kind for the next 24 hours.
- Apply HS300 with an EpoxyGlide roller, a pump sprayer, or a non-aerosol sprayer. Make sure to apply thin and even coats.
- Two coats are suggested with any exterior project, the second coat being applied in the same fashion as the first.
Frequently Asked Questions About Exterior Clear Stamped Concrete Sealer HS 300 Series by SureCrete:
Q: Can I use just one coat of HS 300Clear Overlay Concrete Sealer?
A: Even though this sealer is known to work better than others in just one coat, it is not recommended. You’re better off applying two thin coatings.
Q: Will this clear overlay concrete sealer fill small holes?
A: No, acrylic sealers were not designed to fill any types of voids. Thick coatings and puddling should be avoided, because acrylic sealers are only designed to be clear at a thickness of 8-9 mils.
Q: Will HS 300 survive the freeze/thaw cycles in my area?
A: Yes. If there was ever an exterior acrylic concrete sealer that could maintain proper adhesion in cold weather environments, the HS Sealers line would be the one to do it!
Q: Can I use another, lower solids content sealer over top of HS 300?
A: Yes, once the first coat of HS 300 has been applied and has penetrated the surface, a lower solids acrylic sealer product such as HS 200™ can be applied to keep the millage buildup of sealer to a minimum.