Veneer Stone Mold Sample Kit VS 101/6/1
STONE VENEER MOLDS SAMPLE KIT. VS 101/6/1
VENEER STONE MOLD- COMPLETE SAMPLE KIT for mold quality testing.
This kit includes all material needed to make a concrete stone cast except water. No special equipment, experience, or skills are required to make a stone for your project. - - JUST FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 rubber Veneer Stone Mold ( 8” X 4 1/2” X 1 1/2” (20cm X 12cm X 4cm)
- Portland Cement 1.5lb (0.68kg)
- Play Sand 1.5lb (0.68kg)
- Concrete additive-Water reducer-Super plasticizer.. 0.246 OZ (7 Gram)
Sand mix - Stone Making instruction:
1. Apply Release Agent to the mold.
2. Mix all dry materials thoroughly
3. Add 4.79 OZ(136 gram) of water
4. Mix all materials with water thoroughly at least 3 minutes making sure that you scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing container.
5. Pour 30% of the concrete mix to the mold, vibrate (shake) the mold to release an air pockets from the bottom of the mold
6. Pour rest of the material.
7. Cover mold with a plastic sheet.
Allow concrete to cure a minimum 12 hrs to 24 hrs , it all depends on what concrete mix is used, weather conditions, the size of the mold, and the amount of water used. The cycle time can be reduced further by using a faster setting concrete mix.
The best way to store the stones is by covering them in plastic at temperatures above 70F(20C) degrees for about 12 hours.
Please note: The mold is pre-released. No release agent required for the 1-st casting.
Do not store the curing stone in direct sunlight for the first 7 days, at least.
A light weight concrete mix can be used for a wall veneer stone, or patio applications to make light weight concrete
We also offer mold release agent for concrete stone manufacturers
Release agent will aid in releasing concrete or gypsum plaster castings from rubber molds. Release agent provides a clean, positive release and does not interfere with or affect surface detail and helps minimize air bubbles in finished castings. Properly used, mold release improves molding efficiency for a variety of casting applications and will actually lengthen the life of your production mold.