Concrete Countertop Sealer XS-327 Water Based
Concrete Countertop Sealer from SureCrete Design
Food Safe Polyurethane Water Based Sealer - Matte Sealer or Semi-Gloss Sealer
SureCrete’s XS-327 is a specially formulated hybrid water based polyurethane coating. XS-327 Countertop Sealer comes in semi-gloss or matte finish. It has low VOC (25 g/l), and delivers commercial grade abrasion resistance for concrete and cementitious surfaces. This Concrete Countertop Sealer is a two-component concrete sealer, 64% solids by weight, and may be diluted with water.
Although specifically designed for PreCast Concrete pieces, XS-327 can be used anywhere that requires high performance durability against: scratching, abrasion, chemical and household staining, UV damage, and damage from heat up to (to 300°F). XS-327 surpasses the performance of most solvent systems, while providing the safety of a non-flammable, low VOC water based concrete sealer. Countertop Sealer XS-327 meets the most stringent of VOC regulations at just 25 g/L.
This Food Safe Sealer may be applied for both inside and outdoor countertops.
May Be Used For:
- Concrete Kitchen Countertops
- Dining & Coffee Tables
- Outdoor Counters
- Shower Panels
- Lightweight Wall Panels
- Precast Decorative Pieces
- Concrete Countertop
- Protect Surface Scratching
- Finishes Wood will not Penetrate
- Concrete Countertops Seal Food Out
- Building Facades
- Custom Floor Tiles
- Custom Furniture
- Bath Vanities
- Integrated Kitchen Sinks
- Integrated Bath Sink
- Wood Looking Counters
- Safe Finish Repels Oils
- Finishes Food Safe Cement
- Seal Countertops Matte or Gloss
How To Use:
- Any surface that is about to be sealed must be completely cured, profiled & etched. It must also be free of any contaminates and completely clean.
- Mix TWO parts B with THREE parts A in a clean mixing container for 3 minutes.
- For the primer coating, add 7 parts water to the entire mixture, and mix for another two minutes (7 times the volume of the A+B mixture)
- Pour the primer coat on your surface and roll it on with a high density foam roller until the surface is fully saturated.
- Use a clean roller to backroll the surface using only the weight of the roller and applying no extra pressure.
- Once the surface is dry to the touch, you can apply your first coating. Repeat step 2
- This time, add only two parts water to the entire mixture (two times the volume of the whole A+B mixture) and mix for two minutes
- Repeat step 4-5
- Now you are ready for your second and final coat. Add 2 parts B, 3 parts A, mix in a clean container for 3 minutes. Add two parts water to the mixture, pour, roll and backroll.
- After 24 hours, XS-327 is ready for light use and is fully cured after 7 days.
Packaging: XS 327 "A" - short filled quart can XS 327 "B" - pint can
Mixing Ratio: 3 parts "A" to 2 parts "B" (water maybe added)
Coverage: Approximately 100 sq. ft
How to apply concrete countertop sealer tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions About XS-327:
Q: Is XS-327 counter topping food safe?
A: After the full cure is achieved in 7 days it is a completely food safe sealer.
Q: Can it be used on wood finishes?
A: Even though this sealer was designed for concrete, you could use it for wood with no problems!
Q: How long do I have to wait between coats?
A: Only until the sealed surface is dry to the touch and not tacky. If allowed to sit more than 12 hours, the surface will need to be sanded with 220 grit sand paper to ensure proper adhesion.
Q: Do I need to use multiple coats XS-327?
A: Yes, the prime coat is essential for good penetration of the sealer. Check the HOW TO USE section on this page.