Imer Vertical Shaft Mixer - Mortarman 120 Plus
4CF 2hp 110v Portable Specialty Mixer, reverse and a lot more power!
The Mortarman 120+ is perfect for the 2-4 man construction crew. Why go
through all the hassles of towing a mixer to a jobsite, when the Mortarman 120+
can make a wheelbarrow of mortar, stucco, grout or dry pack cement every 3
In fact, vertical shaft mixers deliver so much mixing torque that the 120+ can out
produce a 2 bag towable mixer when making dry pack cement. Here is an
instance where size really doesn’t matter!
- MIX ANYWHERE. Can go anywhere just roll it through standard doorways.cWhile the mixing action is neat and controlled. The mud stays in the drum, and the mix discharge is equally clean. Mix indoors without making a mess.
- REVERSE IT. If the material being mixed starts to clump up or separate, no problem, just hit reverse for a few seconds... then back to forward. The ability to switch from forward to reverse ensures that all types of material mix well. Bring on the tough stuff!
- OUTLET. Discharge of material is very controlled. Whether you need a trowel, a bucket or a wheelbarrow full of material...it’s all there with a twist of your arm.
- VERTICAL SHAFT MIXERS ROCK! The paddles are always in the mix, working hard. Material is blended without air entrapment, and even stiff muds are mixed thoroughly and quickly..
· Drum Capacity: 4.25 Cu Ft
· Batch Output: 3 Cu Ft / 188 Lbs
· Drum Diameter: 30"
· Maximum Aggregate size: 3/8”
· Paddle Speed: 38 rpm
· Motor 2 h.p.: 110/115V
· Current Draw: 15 amps
· Noise: 70 dB(A) - real quiet
· Machine Weight (crated): 286 lbs (310 lbs)
· Operating Dimensions: 33" x 50" x 30", palletized: 35" x 38" x 31"