Imer Vertical Shaft Mixer - Mini-Mix 60
Click Image for Gallery
The Mini-Mix 60 is a truly versatile mixing machine. Quickly and thoroughly mix mortar, stucco, thin set, dry pack mortar, epoxy, plaster and more. A drill motor and a bucket are so messy and require constant labor. Load up the Mini-Mix 60 and a 50 lb. bag of material is mixed in minutes... automatically!
- Paddles: The Mini-Mix 60 comes with 2 sets of
paddles. Shown here is the square steel
which is very good for mixing thin set
mortars. The Mix 60 also comes with a
round steel paddle which is good for
mixing mortar, stucco and grout
- Power: The fully enclosed 3/4 h.p. 110v
industrial grade motor with direct gear
drive provides non-stop performance
on any construction project. The Mix 60
mixer truly is contractor duty!
- Labor Savings: Hand held drill motors are technology of the past. They are
awkward, dangerous, wear out quickly and require the full attention of
The Mini-Mix 60 batches material automatically, freeing the operator
for other duties.
Shown here is the new optional self leveling paddle for the Mini Mix
- Portability: The plastic bucket can be lifted by
hand, or it can be rolled to the work area
with the optional dolly, then accurately
and neatly discharged.
- Drum capacity 14 gal.
- Batch output 12 gal. / 50 lb. bag
- Motor rating 3/4 h.p. 110v, 10 amp.
- Paddle speed 55 rpm.
- Drum diameter 24"
- Machine weight (boxed) 64 (70) lbs.
- Wheel size 4"
- OPERATING DIMENSIONS (boxed)
Length 25" (24")
Height 31" (18")
Width 23" (23")