Concrete Countertop Sealer XS-PC12 Solvent Based
Concrete Countertop Sealer XS-PC12 is a specially formulated food safe, solvent based polyurethane sealer designed for application over completed concrete surfaces (concrete countertops, cement-based terrazzo, GFRC, etc.). Countertop Sealer XS-PC12 provides a low-VOC (400 g/L), penetrating film forming, color enhancing, high gloss surface. Although suitable for residential applications, XS-PC12 creates commercial grade abrasion resistance for the Xtreme Series materials and concrete countertops, fireplace surrounds, shower panels, floor tiles, wall panels, etc. In addition to excellent scratch resistance, XS-PC12 is heat resistant to over 300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius). It creates a polishable surface that can achieve a mirror finish. Countertop Sealer XS-PC12 resists most household chemicals and culinary items. It's two component structureis 59% solids by weight and UV stable.
XS-PC12 becomes food safe upon curing.
- Cast Kitchen Counters
- Casted Furniture
- Concrete Outdoor Kitchens
- Cast Shower Panels
- Lightweight Wall Panels
- Precast Decorative Pieces
- Cast Building Accents
- Concrete Floor Tiles
- Concrete Planters
- Bath Cement Vanities
- Integrated Kitchen Sinks
- Integrated Bath Sinks
How To Use:
- Any surface about to be sealed must be completely cured, profiles & etched. Also make sure it is clean and free of any contaminates.
- Pour ONE part B into a clean mixing container, followed by TREE parts A. Mix for two minutes.
- Pour out the XS-PC12 onto your surface and spread with a high-density foam roller, making sure to only work on area that can be finished in about 4-5 minutes
- Backroll each work area until it becomes tacky to the touch
- When it is dry to the touch, you can apply your second coating. (Repeating steps 2-4)
- After 24 hours, the surface is ready for light use, and is fully cured after 7 days.
XS-PC12 "A" - short filled quart can
XS-PC12 "B" - short filled 1/2 pint can
3 parts "A" to 1 part "B"
Approximately 100 sq. ft.