EnviroStrip - Acrylic Paint and Sealer Remover and Stripper. 1 Gal
Click Image for Gallery
Envirostrip By Surecrete Is An Acrylic Sealer Stripper
Removes any acrylic coatings or deeply embedded greasy soil on concrete floors.
May be used for clear or pigmented acrylic sealers.
Performs effective stripping without the use of flammable solvents and harsh chemicals.
Softens acrylic in 20-30 minutes.
Water-Based Sealer Stripper.
Coverage: 150 sq. ft for 1 Gal
Where to Use:
- Remove Exterior Solvent Based Acrylic Sealer
- Strip Exterior Water Based Acrylic Sealers
- Interior Water-Based Acrylic Coatings Removal
- Interior Solvent-Based Acrylic Coatings
- Older degraded Urethane Coatings
- Acrylic Paint Remover
- Acrylic Paint Stripping
- Paint Product Removal
- Solvent Free Paint Remover
- Better than Goof Off
- Patios Sealer Removal
- Remove Pool Deck Sealers
- Older Interior Concrete Floors
- Exterior Building Walls Coatings
- Commercial Floors Product Paint
- Driveways and Walkways
- Acrylic Paint Striper
- Pool Deck Home Paint Remover
- Wood Acrylic Paint Striper
- Products Paint Removers
- Outdoor Removers Paint Strippers
- Outside Paint Remover Stripper
How To Use:
- Either spray with a pump sprayer or pour and brush/squeegee over desired surface.
- Allow EnviroStrip to soak for at least 10 minutes before thoroughly rinsing with water.
- Heavier coating might require more EnviroStrip, longer soaking duration and scrubbing with a nylon bristle broom.
- If using in interior applications, utilize a wet vac to remove the EnviroStrip completely, ensuring no residue will be left behind.