Mold Release Paste Wax
Click Image for Gallery
Mold Release Paste - Wax
- Mold release paste wax is used for fiberglass molds and melamine molds when forming concrete countertop prior to caulking.
- Especially useful on tooling and new molds
- No machine buffing required
- The wax fills any microscopic porosity in the mold
- Durable paste-type mold release.
- 14 oz (396 Gram) container
- Paste-type wax
- Includes sponge-type applicator
- Apply mold release paste wax to a clean mold surface, covering small sections at the time.
- Wipe off paste release wax from the mold surface before wax dries, hand buff until a clear, gloss finish appears.
- Few coats required for rough mold surfaces or new fiberglass molds.
Made in the U.S.A.
Net Weight 14 OZ. (396 Gram)
Mold paste release wax