CST-22 Gun. Concrete Repair Crack Treatment Gun. Fast Cure Urethane
The CST-22 gun designed to load two CST-22 cartridges at once, and then combine the contents into one stream in the tip in order to fill cracks in concrete.
How to Use
- Use a diamond turbo blade to open up the crack and remove any loose concrete debris.
- Clean the squared concrete with compressed air to remove dust from grinding.
- Fill the crack with clean, dry sand until the surface is flush and level.
- Shake the cartridge for a minimum of 30 seconds, remove the cap and install the flow restrictor on top of the ports. Insert the assembled dual cartridge into the gun.
- Point the gun up, and gently squeeze the trigger to release the trapped air in the tip. Then continue squeezing and release a small amount of material to make sure the two cartridges are properly mixing.
- Apply CST-22 into the crack while applying even pressure on the trigger to dispense the proper amount of each material.
Coverage - 22 oz cartridge = 1/4" wide x 3/4" deep x 17′ long crack (without sand)
Pot Life - Approx. 3 mins
VOC Rating - 0 g/L
Solids Content - 100%
Hardness - ASTM D2240 = 67-72 Durometer
Tensile Strength - ASTM D412 = 4,600 PSI
Elongation - ASTM D412 = 6-8%
Compressive Strength - ASTM C10 = 4,800 PSI (with sand); 3,900PSI (neat)
Bond Strength - ASTM 882-99 = 3,450 PSI
Use together with Concrete Repair Crack Treatment Cartridge