1052-05 T60" x 42 Center Drain
1052 Shower Pan Molds
The 1052 “Accessibility” Series offers the same advantages found in the 1051 series, but substitutes the traditional integral 4-sided threshold with a three-sided threshold, and in place of the front threshold, includes a short ramp for wheel chair access to the shower. These features provide improved accessibility for users with limited mobility.
1052 Shower Pan mold features include:
- Designer-textured pan floors;
- Minimum of 1Ž4” per foot slope, with slope especially designed to slope away from the shower entrance;
- Integral 3-sided threshold;
- Wheelchair ramp for wheel chair access to the shower;
- Slightly "designer-contoured" pan sidewalls;
- Complementary shower ramps available (see below).
- A “T” symbol associated with first dimension indicates where the threshold is located;
- Click on the product name or product image to view/download a detailed mechanical drawing for that item.